Club statement regarding jose allegations

at the risk of getting blown to pieces again!

Firstly I am always lurking here, after all I am a Bluemooner :)

The club and ADUG are ready to take control of their image in a big way, we have big plans for the summer and the club are prepared to make sure that the media do not endanger these plans.

We have all seen much stronger statements coming from the club and these are getting stronger by the day, the press need to be put in their place and we are going to do it.

On Kaka - I got all the shit took it but I stood firm that the story is not over, but this time we are being very smart about it all. I also promised myself that I will not post transfer news without concrete evidence - that promise I intend to keep but even then I will never disclose who I know!

In hindsight I believe I was a little too open with what I said and from this point on I must also appreciate that some of sad UK media use our forum to get their 'news', this is no good for Bluemoon and for the club.

That said - bring on Hamburg and bring on summer - this time round it will be fun :)

Ajay said:
I did say a long time ago that the club and ADUG are sick of the negative press and will no longer tolerate it - this is just the beginning!

Wait to see our PR machine roll out this summer.

You should take on the job seeing as you are so good at picking up on popular myths.

I'd quit whilst you're still ( amazingly) ahead mate.

You've already said yourself that City have approached Mourinho - according to your 'sources'. Just like you told us kaka had said 'yes'. It just might be that this kind of 'negative press' actaually comes from so called ITK's like you, who continually pretend to actually know what you think people want to hear

mammulty, with due respect to my brother Ajay, I find it difficult to disagree with you. I was told that AC were made the offer before Xmas following a decision made by ADUG in early November. Kaka's vioce in all this was notably absent. But, hey, what do we know?

Ajay, Sven Eriksson was on a plane from Abu Dhabi to Heathrow a couple of weeks ago with the sheik. They flew the day we were in Denmark. Do you know anything about it?

NQT said:
Ajay, Sven Eriksson was on a plane from Abu Dhabi to Heathrow a couple of weeks ago with the sheik. They flew the day we were in Denmark. Do you know anything about it?

Don´t try to tell me that Sheikh Mansour have been in the UK..lol

Good to see City anmd ADUG clamping down on this crap... Second time in the last couple of months City have released statements about BS in the Sun IIRC

Mammutly:

tbf (to whom, I don't know), I recall Ajay stating it was Jose who approached City, and that during October (which just happened to be the month that saw Jose make some interestingly self-critical remarks vis-a-vis English-style football, whilst his differences with Milan fans, certain players, the Italian media, and Italian footballing powers came to the fore).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.