Club unveil training ground in Ilkay Gundogan’s name

Great player for City, very underrated by many for a big part of his career with us(myself probably included I would have to admit!). That is undoubtedly one of those 'iconic' City images,(Sergio twirling his shirt, Dickov knee slide, Tueart bicycle kick etc...) though wouldn't it have been good if they could have included a little video screen showing the first 30 seconds or so of last seasons FA Cup Final (this would include time for some goal celebrations too!)

I've got a funny feeling we've not seen the back of Silky at our club. I just think maybe he'll become a top coach and end up here one day. Just strikes me as someone very intelligent and all what he's learned from Pep he could put into practice. Watch this space.

I did wonder if this and K's generous (and spot on words) are part of a 'keeping him warm' strategy in the hope of a return in some sort of capacity. I would like to think so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.