Club Wembley Crew

Blue Til Death

Just thought I would see how many fellow Blues are going to be in Club Wembley on Sunday 2nd, maybe meet for a beer. Couldn't get tickets anywhere else so had to go with this route, not Ideal but I will be there and that's what counts.

I am in Block 240 row 4

Blue Til Death said:
Just thought I would see how many fellow Blues are going to be in Club Wembley on Sunday 2nd, maybe meet for a beer. Couldn't get tickets anywhere else so had to go with this route, not Ideal but I will be there and that's what counts.

I am in Block 240 row 4

Funnily enough I am in the same block as you, will have Joe Hart on the back of my shirt as always -will look for you ;-)

bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:

I am in Block 240 row 4

Funnily enough I am in the same block as you, will have Joe Hart on the back of my shirt as always -will look for you ;-)

You wont be wearing your shirt at Club Wembley.. That needs to be covered before you get in, you know that though right? ;-) Will look for your shirt at the Green Man before the game

bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:

I am in Block 240 row 4

I know Club Wembley gets you some things not available to the normal punter but having England's No.1 clinging on to you sounds like money well spent. Sounds like Pants will definitely be in net then.

johnnytapia said:
bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:

I am in Block 240 row 4

I know Club Wembley gets you some things not available to the normal punter but having England's No.1 clinging on to you sounds like money well spent. Sounds like Pants will definitely be in net then.
Definitely money well spent in my opinion, and he'll need something to do while Pants is busy ;-)

Blue Til Death said:
bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:

I am in Block 240 row 4

You wont be wearing your shirt at Club Wembley.. That needs to be covered before you get in, you know that though right? ;-) Will look for your shirt at the Green Man before the game
How will I recognise you?

bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:
bluehart said:

Just look for Colin Bell and you will find me, partaking of the fruits that the Green Man will be bearing ;-)

Blue Til Death said:
bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:

Just look for Colin Bell and you will find me, partaking of the fruits that the Green Man will be bearing ;-)
Well at least there will be two of us in Club Wembley then...

bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:
bluehart said:

Well at least there will be two of us in Club Wembley then...

Indeed, it looks that way, oh well what can ya do... ;-) only 9 sleeps

bluehart said:
Blue Til Death said:

I am in Block 240 row 4

Would that be a blue shirt with Hart on the back or a keeper shirt ? It annoys me when folk have Hart on the back of an outfield shirt, maybe it's just me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.