Clubs Fans You Have Never Met Anywhere

scotty123

As you travel the country by train, bus or car you tend to bump into fans of other clubs and have a talk or in some cases a few insults are swapped
Same when you go on holiday you get talking to some fans at the bar, by the pool or on the beach
I have met fans of almost every club i can think of except Leyton Orient, Charlton Athletic and MK Dons, i know they exist as they get reasonable crowds but what do they do after the games, do they lock themselves in their houses and dont come out until the next match?

I've never met any Ipswich fans.

I've met many others abroad, and i'd say the worst were Villa. The first game of the 2008/2009 season when we played them away, I watched that in a bar in Sidari in Corfu and aside from a few, they were total fucking arseholes.

Freds Patio said:

I've met many others abroad, and i'd say the worst were Villa. The first game of the 2008/2009 season when we played them away, I watched that in a bar in Sidari in Corfu and aside from a few, they were total fucking arseholes.

I met an Ipswich fan on holiday in the Caribbean and we've remained friends for twenty years
The Stoke supporters I've met whilst abroad were the biggest dickheads

I can't think I've ever met anyone who supports either of the Bristol clubs

Freds Patio said:

Ipswich fans tend to go by tractor!

Best fans met on holiday were probably Everton fans similar to City fans ( Pre takeover) in a lot of ways.
Biggest arses Barcodes-I think they think the North East is the home of football
Never met any Swansea fans or from the lower leagues teams from West Country like Yeovil/Swindon

m32blue said:
Best fans met on holiday were probably Everton fans similar to City fans ( Pre takeover) in a lot of ways.
Biggest arses Barcodes-I think they think the North East is the home of football
Never met any Swansea fans or from the lower leagues teams from West Country like Yeovil/Swindon
I will add Yeovil to my list, dont suppose they leave the towns boundaries

I had the misfortune to meet a train full of Orient supporters. It was the day before our Wembley final against Gillingham. My brother and I kept our heads down and City tops covered
up!!! 50 v's 2 wasn't great odd's :)

citykev28 said:
Just from the Premier League I'd say Fulham, Swansea and Cardiff. The most bizarre one though is Wigan. Despite going to many matches between our two sides, including the Cup Final, I've never met a Wigan fan.

I have, but they're all Rugby League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.