Clubs furloughing staff

Under the Premier League FFP rules clubs are obliged to meet all their transfer and employee payment commitments at all times.

Congratulations to 'em on just failing FFP.
When's the parade?

But will depend on which club it is ....

If that rule is correct than at least 4 premier leagues have just failed the premier leagurs own FFP have read anything in the press about it.

The £42m profit has / is already being spent on player wages and transfers, other staff costs, stadium improvements, stadium maintenance, utilities costs etc. etc.

People need to get it into their heads.......turnover and profit don't matter right now. Cash flow is what it's all about. And there is no cash coming in and still loads going out. Something has to give.....and soon.
Take out loans. Loans are acceptable for FFP purposes.

The £42m profit has / is already being spent on player wages and transfers, other staff costs, stadium improvements, stadium maintenance, utilities costs etc. etc.

People need to get it into their heads.......turnover and profit don't matter right now. Cash flow is what it's all about. And there is no cash coming in and still loads going out. Something has to give.....and soon.
So I'm assuming when this is all over they'll have to sell maybe 1 or 2 players and not buy anyone to survive. Will they fucks like. If its as bad as your making out why haven't all the clubs done it!? Some with considerably less cash flow than these ****s?

Would we be bothered if clubs like liverpool or utd went bust ? I wouldnt.
Admit I would fell sorry for the smaller clubs but not the big multi million pound clubs who should be able to go 3 months without income. My golf club is shut for 3 months every year as it's on London clay and doesnt drain. The golf club has never laided staff off over this period.
The fa would never let the wall pushes or the shit go bust.
Not a chance.
Burnley on the other hand they wouldnt give a shit

In-Shot-20200405-125050958.jpg

In-Shot-20200405-123949234.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.