Clubs furloughing staff

Just so there is no confusion the owners of the ExCel are providing the NHS with the arena FREE of charge. The NHS have said “we owe them a huge debt of gratitude. Thank you”. So if any dippers are lurking FUCK YOU. The Sunday Times have printed a completely false story. It’s almost as if they’re trying to deflect attention from another story that just happens to be true

I suppose one of the advantages of having the media in your pocket is that PR disasters are rather well mitigated.

I honestly think this poisonous Cùnt really does take some beating in the hate scale on Abu Dhabi.

Yet this thick daft twat links everything from human rights abuse to sportwashing to cheating FFP to us as a club.
I'm actually beginning to think Delaney used to eat crayons as a kid and was part of the 'special' group at infant school who got taught how to read and write.

He is an absolute bellend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.