Clubs Player Of The Year

kinkladze10

Tevez for me player of the year for me by far. Its still a joke he got some stick from the boo boys calling him Dickov etc ( Dont think any will post in this thread saying how wrong they was wrong) by far one of the most talented players to play for City. The boo boys have been here for years i remember them having it in for Goater when he first came. Oh well 4th in the league I would have taken that start of the season.

Tevez without a doubt! Bellamy with a shout, but Tevez has to be. 22 league goals and still counting, what a player!

It has to be either Tev or Bellers. Tricky one to call as both of them have given their all and more for the cause. Maybe they could share it because for me both of them have earned it ten fold!

It is not even worth a debate! Although Bellars has completely silenced his doubters, Carlos Tevez has been our best player by miles.

Is there anyone on Bluemoon who doesn't think that Carlos Tevez should get player of the year?

Its going to be Tevez but I hope everyone remembers the contribution Bellars has given since he joined the club!

These two will get us 4th without a doubt if they stay fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.