Clubs which you like for no reason...

Dont mind Glossop coz im from glossop lol I hate the rags,millwall,wigan,bolton,spurs,liverpool,stoke,leeds,chelsea rent boys.

Like Hearts and used to go and watch them when I lived in Edinbvrgh. Alway hated Spurs guess from 81 and latterly Twitcher managing them oh and their arrogant fans who think they deserve to win stuff. Used to prefer Rangers from the old firm but they seem to have a lot of fans who like unit**d .

Recently I Luuuuuuuurve Barca!!!!!!!

Nobody i guess for no reason at all but teams i admire/would like to see get promotion -

Barca - love the place, beautiful football.

Arsenal - Although that will most likely go when Wenger does.

Dale and Oldham - Just because i work with a fan of each and while they are decent about City, they hate them lot as much as i do.

My latest hate is Everton - With dickhead fans on here and at coms, shit football and that ugly little fucker Neville, it's not hard to dislike these twats.

ive always had a soft spot for newcatsle, and arsenal which is something from being a kid when we were crap watching them on an unbeaten season and winning the league, beating united and my dad says i was a secret arsenal fan lol but i was always city just they were a sort of 2nd team who i wanted to win the league when we wernt in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.