CM 01/02 Challenge

Lee-ManCity said:
Damocles said:
Keep it mounted when you play the game.
how do you mount it? ive downloaded the deamon thing

You must have mounted it when you installed it.

Click on Daemon Tools in the System Tray, go on Virtual Drive and select the ISO that you downloaded.

The leagues closing up a bit now. Between the top 8, there's 3 points difference, and a couple of bad results will effectively end any chance of promotion.

Panucci has spat his dummy out, and now feels that he is "too good for the club". Wanchope wants a pay rise, even though I'm still losing money so is unhappy, my transfer fees have gone down to £140k, and thus I've lost out on a couple of promotion targets in my 'A' list, including Westerveld and Bakircioglu.

33 games on and hanging in there in 4th. Promotion is no by means a certainty, and I don't think I'll have a job in the summer if I don't go up.

How are you guys getting on? Any better?

I've finished 4th, reaching the Playoffs on the last day thanks to a home win against Millwall, who kncoked me out of the League Cup Semis earlier in the season.

Got Watford in the Playoff Semis. Beat Watford.

Millwall somehow managed to sneak a 7-1 win past me to keep me in the First Division. Pannuci's off to Sunderland, Wanchope's off to Leeds to balance the books a bit. The board are NOT happy. I'll be fine next season though.

Well, I kept my job even though I'm still in the First Division. I've decided to start trying to get Prem targets even though I'm a First Division team. Timing is everything in this game, and a check of the Interested page every day works wonders.
With Wanchope and Panucci moving for a joint £12m, and a few key sales of Morrison and Ritchie (combined £3.5m), I had a bit of money to go bargain hunting with.

I lucked out on Hamiliton Ricard on a Bosman, as he seems to have the skills I want up front. I somehow beat Real Madrid to the signing of an unhappy Louis Saha (£4m), and they got Larsson for £25m instead. I also picked up Djalminha for £4.5m despite him being worth £8m.

Also finally landed three players who I had been after for a year: Dorsin, Isaksson and Ibrahim Said for a combined fee of £5m.
Managed to grab Prutton from Forest for £3m.

I've kind of bet the future of the club here, as I've spent all of the TV money and all available funds, but I'm more than confident that a good Cup run, the selling of reserve players such as Huckerby and the chance of automatic promotion will keep us out of the red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.