CMON BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I´ll be flying in first thing and atm my expectations are low but it IS a semi at Wembers and ANYTHING can happen. I prefer it this way but once there we´ll all be behind the lads 200%. This rag lot really don´t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as "treble" so let´s hope we can put that talk to bed. Obviously it´s been a low key build up after the Pool debacle so praying for a major reaction to that car crash of a performance

I've been to one derby which we won 2-1 (Carling cup) and Wembley once when we won on penalties.
Will I be there tomorrow? nope:(
Turns out I'm not a good or bad omen and neither are we as fans, we deserve a cup and it'll arrive soon!!!!!
C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha,ha.......getting giddy now.

Well the media seems to be writting us off, the rags I work with a super confident and their usual smarmy selves, not much going for us is there??

Well bollocks to all that as long as us fans have breath in us we'll give our all to the cause and like a wounded animal we could be a danger they underestimate!
The fuckers are that arrogant they think they have it won! ....big mistake!!
Can we win this? ....you fuckin bet we can!!!
CTID & C'MON YOU BLUES!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.