C'mon then own up

Bluemoon115 said:
I've got a CD, I'm gonna wait a few days then slam it on EBAY for £50 when all the shops have sold out.

It's not taking advantage of people in mourning, it's taking advantage of idiots.

haha what an idea

It's just people buying a keepsake. I bet alot of us will buy a City Classics DVD or 2 when the likes of Bell pass away.

Some people are so cynical lol

(I haven't bought any MJ Albums since I already have them)

ElanJo said:
It's just people buying a keepsake. I bet alot of us will buy a City Classics DVD or 2 when the likes of Bell pass away.

Some people are so cynical lol

(I haven't bought any MJ Albums since I already have them)

"It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate. It takes guts to be gentle and kind."
A lot of brainless dick'eads on here. Waiting to pounce like a pack of cowards.
They're not this heartless and thoughtless when their mates/family members die.

I've got 3 albums anyway, had 'em years.

lee-mcfc said:
havent got no cds of him..

me neither, it's just not the kind of music i sit down and listen to

it's better when something like 'beat it' comes on the radio and blows you away for three minutes. I can't maintain that sort of positive vibe for any longer.

Bought the King of Pop album when it came out about 12 months ago.

Love his music and have always loved his performances live. There isn't and won't be anybody better than MJ when it comes to live performances. Hence why i have lost £400 on 4 of his tickets because i bought them on Ebay

BibbyBlue85 said:
Bought the King of Pop album when it came out about 12 months ago.

Love his music and have always loved his performances live. There isn't and won't be anybody better than MJ when it comes to live performances. Hence why i have lost £400 on 4 of his tickets because i bought them on Ebay

Get em back on EBAY, people are paying silly money for the tickets now because they themselves are a keepsake.

I bought Thriller when it came out but don't have anything else.

Unfortunately, I've got to buy a Jackson Five CD tonight for someone cos they want it as a birthday prezzie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.