Cockney Red's on trains Sunday after final.

Wilmslow Road

Rags play Swansea 1600 KO day after final.
Just a word of caution to people traveling back by train on the Sunday.
The majority of the problems at the semi with the Rags was caused by these scum.
I would advise people to avoid early trains back to Manchester on the Sunday, especially
if you have women & children with you.
If you cannot it would be best to get in carriages with other Blues.
Hopefully there will be a Police presence on these trains.

Whitworth Park said:
Rags play Swansea 1600 KO day after final.
Just a word of caution to people traveling back by train on the Sunday.
The majority of the problems at the semi with the Rags was caused by these scum.
I would advise people to avoid early trains back to Manchester on the Sunday, especially
if you have women & children with you.
If you cannot it would be best to get in carriages with other Blues.
Hopefully there will be a Police presence on these trains.

Wise words my friend.

You were doubted when you posted such comments before the semi but old timers like myself know the score with these twats.

Think he's referring to Sunday morning back to Manchester for those staying over. Rags play Swansea at home.

We're not coming back until later when they will be travelling in the opposite direction back to London

They have always been the biggest wankers for years the cockney rags!Maybe it is knowing they sold their soul to glory hunt,rather than support a local team eh?

Now i don't advocate violence but it would be nice if these cowards got their come uppance once and for all by picking on the wrong lot....or similar,lol!

I had no trouble after the game with chelsea fans etc. Yet at runcorn some rag starts giving it large, probably got on at crewe.
Nothing to major just abit over the top, came across as a typical rag nobhead. Can imagine his sort in group picking a fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.