Cockroaches

Maineblue said:
Had the big Oriental bastards last year, thankfully the neighbours who brought them left, however we then got some new ones in and they brought the even harder to shift German variety with them..../sigh

Again thankfully they also left and the latest neighbours seem to actully get of they're arse and do something about it after a few complaints to the they're landlord, so not seen many of late thank god cause those German ones are climbers and like to get around../shudder

Of course soon as the roaches leave the mice return oh well I can live with them and hopefully my kitten will learn some hunting skills soon enough.

Don't mention the war to them!! "Ve haff Vays of making you Scweam"

313i1s5.jpg

Every time someone mentions cockroaches, I think of this film.

had them in my apartment a couple of years back.. tried everything to get rid. In the end called in some guy who had left a flyer on my windscreen. He charged only 100 euros took him 5 minutes to squirt this brown jell thing in some nooks and crannies around the apartment. Honestly never seen a "living" one since. Didn´t catch the name of this product but it was the dogs.. horrible things as well.. Bought a battery operated fly swatter that electrocuted them.. ( to stop the eggs escaping) that was mental watching them smoking as they got electricuted.

Working in social housing, we get lots of properties that are infested, mostly it has to be said in the Moss Side area at the moment. It's difficult as it takes around three weeks for pest control to treat an infestation as they have to wait for any eggs to hatch to ensure they've eradicated the problem.

The African one's are bloody huge. I saw one in Tenerife once climbing out of a outlet pipe next to a swimming pool. It must have been the size of my hand!

awful creatures,whilst stationed in gibraltar i woke up in the night looked at the time on my L.E.D. digital clock and there was one of the bastards in the screen....they are tough mother fuckers and get anywhere

They're the main reason we holiday in the UK nowadays. My Mrs has a proper phobia of them, she's drawn blood gripping my hand before now when she's spotted one on holiday abroad. In the Dominican a few years ago we were wondering why they had so many cats on the hotel complex, then one night we watched one crouching, very still, staring at a grid. Every now and then it would launch itself at the opening and we could see it chewing something, before getting back in position. When we realised what was going on we were half horrified and half relieved (that the little fuckers were being hunted).

Next day round the pool was funny as my Mrs was bollocking anyone she caught feeding a cat, "keep em fuckin hungry" was all I heard all day.

plenty of the flying variety here in Brisbane

hate the bastards, they run so fuckin fast it hard to clobber em

I buy surface spray in Aldi for under the sink and on pipes etc, seems to keep them from breeding, just get the odd one flying in or crawling in at night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.