Coffee Beans

My go to is usually Taylors Hot Java but I do like to buy from smaller independents when I get the chance. We are going to Saltaire on Sunday, never been before but will check out Jolly Bean.

For a while bought Grumpy Mule which I think was fairly local to me in Macclesfield but haven’t seen it anywhere for some time.
Just googled Grumpy Mule. Nowhere near local to me, based in Yorkshire. Did used to be available locally though

Does anyone buy fresh roasted coffee beans in Manchester anywhere?
I'm starting to try and up my coffee game, bought a bag of fresh roasted beans from a place in West didsbury yesterday and the taste and "buzz" is night and day compared to the other stuff I've been getting from amazon.
It's not cheap, I paid nine quid for a bag, but if you work it out by cup after grinding it down its about 50p a go so miles cheaper than any of the shite served in Starbucks and what not
I like the M&S beans, really good coffee

Always just buy supermarket stuff. Have one of those De Longhi bean to cup machines, don't really know what I'm doing with it but the brew always tastes decent enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.