Cola Commercial

Actually Thai ads are not that bad, here's a 10+ years ago ad for example. ;)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0fy-9NWFg[/youtube]

given_is_ironman said:
For some reason I just can't imagine Kevin Horlock or Andy Morrison doing that advert. I know it comes with our popularity but stuff like this still doesn't sit well with me.

Andy/Super - apologies but we need you to make a choice. Either......

a. Take a 100 times increase in earnings (you may have to periodically appear in some iffy commercial stuff during your downtime)
b. Stay on your current salary - but avoid said commercial stuff

Don't tell me you think either of them would choose b?

It's just part of the job these days and they probably piss themselves doing it and at the final product.

I was actually just in Thailand last week and walked past a cooler with a picture of our players on holding up that cola. Did a double take because it's not a common advert there, must be new. Just see Nasri grinning holding up a can haha.

Joe Hart is on big cola with 8 arms too, but that ones been there for a while.

SuperYaya said:
I was actually just in Thailand last week and walked past a cooler with a picture of our players on holding up that cola. Did a double take because it's not a common advert there, must be new. Just see Nasri grinning holding up a can haha.

Joe Hart is on big cola with 8 arms too, but that ones been there for a while.
City; insulting Krishna since 2008.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.