Coldplay are like manyoo

Vagivoovoo said:
Andy Dale said:
Vagivoovoo said:
I meant three good bands that haven't stole others work :-)

The Beatles. The Eagles (even though Jackson Browne wrote some stuff for them in the early/mid 70s) ,REM ,Pink Floyd , Bowie,Madness,Rolling Stones. To name a few offhand . Fair enough , some of those named did do cover versions . But they never tried to claim it as their own like The Verve(Bittersweet Symphony) did . Jagger and Richards sued the pants of them.Same thing happened to Coldplay ( viva la vida).
The Verve never claimed to own Andrew Loog Oldham's string version of the Stones track to be fair.

Not making anything from it now and you never here of them anymore.
Sorry I took so long to reply. I was laughing at the geordie shore thread.
Anyway Coldplay and the verve are shit.

Re: Coldplay - oh deary deary me

Swales lives said:
I suppose Chris Martin has a point. Coldplay are very much like manyoo - soft southern bed-wetting cunts who are despised by anyone with a bit of taste.
you left out he s the cunnilingus king.....oh and his wife openly goes around shagging others like the thrashing in the swamp for the "demolition derby".

i ve no respect for him!!

seen them live years back, he was an eejit .... said their version of echo and the bunnymen was better than the original....end of!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.