Coldplay or Radiohead?

The best rock critic on planet Earth (Robert Christgau) thinks much "classic" Radiohead is dogshit. He also hates Coldplay. But he understands no one takes Coldplay's message seriously since there isn't one, while plenty think Radiohead has "significance". In my mind that makes Radiohead worse than Coldplay, though I think Christgau would beg to differ.
What the fuck does this Christgau fella know anyway about dogshit music?

I suppose he must have been a good rock critic; )

A little ditty to,,,, Creep/Radiohead

When the press asked PEG before
He couldn't look them in the eye
He talks through his arsehole
His rants makes rags cry

PEG's making excuses
In his delusional world
He used to be special
To us blues he's still special

But he's a creep, he's Mourinho
What the hell I'm laughing here
He's a Portuguese Shakespeare

Ohh ohhhh

He's blurring out again,
He's blurting out again
Respect respect he's fun fun fun
Ohhhhh ohhhhhh

He don't care what he blurts
Woodward has control
PEG wants a perfect Pogba
Sanchez to score a goal

I wanna give it Giggsy
When PEG's not around
PEG's so very special
To us he's still special; )

But he's a creep, he's Mourinho.
What the hell I'm laughing here
He's a Portuguese Shakespeare.

*PEG. Portuguese Eye Gouger; )

Very fashionable to dislike Coldplay. Parachutes is a fucking great album. Problem is Chris Martin coming across as a middle class self righteous ****. I like them, I’ll be honest. Separate the music from the players.

Radiohead? OK computer was the soundtrack to my drive across Australia and back. Absolute quality album.

In summation I’m a depressive who likes depressing but good music. Probably why I ended up in the nut house years later for four months

Very fashionable to dislike Coldplay. Parachutes is a fucking great album. Problem is Chris Martin coming across as a middle class self righteous ****. I like them, I’ll be honest. Separate the music from the players.

Radiohead? OK computer was the soundtrack to my drive across Australia and back. Absolute quality album.

In summation I’m a depressive who likes depressing music. Probably why I ended up in the nut house years later for four months

So Radiohead then? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.