Coldplay tickets @ Etihad 2023

I thought they’d stopped touring due to their policy on the environment?

Or was that just wishful thinking on my part?

Utter dirge.
As is your post. If you’re genuinely interested do some research and reading.

Don’t like their music but the last one at the Ethiad was very good they do put on a good show
Yeah, I went to that and was really impressed; they put on one hell of a show - so I can certainly see why there’s a mad scramble for tickets this time.
That summer I saw Springsteen at the Etihad a few weeks later - put on fuck all of a show but played twice as long as Coldplay and the music was fabulous.
I enjoyed both, but just different.

Yeah, I went to that and was really impressed; they put on one hell of a show - so I can certainly see why there’s a mad scramble for tickets this time.
That summer I saw Springsteen at the Etihad a few weeks later - put on fuck all of a show but played twice as long as Coldplay and the music was fabulous.
I enjoyed both, but just different.
Ye I did Springfield as well, tbh he went on too long for me. Then I saw Spice girls that year absolute shite!

Don’t like their music but the last one at the Ethiad was very good they do put on a good show

I don’t mind them at all, did the last one as well. Was a great show like you say.

I got asked through club if I wanted to apply for level 2 tickets but were £150 odd each for seats which is silly money. Think I paid half that for Ed Sheeran at the Etihad in the summer, for seats outside the Ardwick, so it’s a bit hard to justify

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.