Coldplay

LoveCity said:
I love/d , brilliant and creative band ... but moreso a decade ago. Their newer stuff feels more pop-ish and manufactured. Their early stuff like Clocks (surely one of the better songs ever), The Scientist, etc., was incredible.

This song is brilliant and was banned in China.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1rV3eNcVlQ[/youtube]

-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 am --

PistonBlue said:
I speak the truth young man. Coldplay are wank. Whenever I've seen them live their audience always look a bit bored too. Truly fucking crap.

I've seen them live four times in three different countries and can assure you the crowd was anything but bored.
It's funny seeing that video at how they now, (and not sure if all the same members?), look completely different. I know the drummer is the same as now, and he looks a right fat **** there! They've shaped themselves into an act now, live especially.

LoveCity said:
I love/d Coldplay, brilliant and creative band ... but moreso a decade ago. Their newer stuff feels more pop-ish and manufactured. Their early stuff like Clocks (surely one of the better songs ever), The Scientist, etc., was incredible.

This song is brilliant and was banned in China.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1rV3eNcVlQ[/youtube]

-- Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 am --

PistonBlue said:
I speak the truth young man. Coldplay are wank. Whenever I've seen them live their audience always look a bit bored too. Truly fucking crap.

I've seen them live four times in three different countries and can assure you the crowd was anything but bored.

I've seen them live at least seven times and every time I really have wondered how much the crowd enjoyed it.

Alpha Kenny Wun said:
PistonBlue said:
Alpha Kenny Wun said:
Pistonblue is either a steward or likes annoying himself x

not a steward but coldplay do annoy me
So why have you seen them seven times?

I'm a spark, I work on gigs. See lots of shite, lots of great bands. Coldplay belong in the former category, for me anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.