Cole Palmer

Can’t blame him for leaving if he does. Scores at Wembley, nets in the UEFA Super Cup final, and then is relegated to the bench while the club spends over 50 million on a player 21 days younger than him. Even Kalvin Phillips could read those tea leaves. Well you know what I mean.

TBH I took from Fab pinning the story that he's confident this one will happen

Just heard this is all done. Couldn't be from a stronger source so I believe it 100%. I'm gutted personally.
Always a bit sad to lose a talented youth player but I imagine the amount is too much to turn down for somebody who is only a backup player.

He’s still growing and will get stronger as I said, and he may not be with us long term there’s always that chance impossible to know how potential develops. Watching him today though and last season there is nothing to suggest he won’t be with us long term though, and plenty to suggest he could be.

As I said, we'll see.

I have a lot of doubt he'll be in the Prem first team as a starter much considering who's being bought.

Most likely get cup games, but, again, we'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.