Cole Palmer

Will be interesting to see what happens with this thread on Saturday evening.

Hopefully it will sink off the bottom of the board.

We only won the Treble because of Cole Palmer.
Now he has gone, we aren't winning anything ever again.
Pep will leave us as a result.
City will be found guilty of all 115 charges, become bankrupt and be reformed by the fans as City of Manchester FC.

Or, he's a big fish in a small pond doing quite well scoring against lower league opposition, so there's a bit of focus on him since his transfer. Now can this thread just die?

He is far, far, more than big fish etc..Chelsea are not a small pond - with owner and media spotlight, also that hattrick last might (pen aside) all quality, read the ball well for rebound, quick thinking chip, and to me goal of the season so far. He made that all himself, I think he would thrived with us, such a technically gifted player - imagine seeing him score four like that for us...that first was made when he was marked 30 yds out, so hardly giving him more room than he would have had a City. squared defender up ..megs..than audacious 1 - 2 create and quick think, then a sublime finish. For any football fan that was some goal
Yep a really nice chip but the one the no marks scored against Liverpool was better for me.

Palmer looking very spicy for Chelsea. Next season is a big test for him but I for one hope he continues his progress then signs for United and turns to poo.

He is far, far, more than big fish etc..Chelsea are not a small pond - with owner and media spotlight, also that hattrick last might (pen aside) all quality, read the ball well for rebound, quick thinking chip, and to me goal of the season so far. He made that all himself, I think he would thrived with us, such a technically gifted player - imagine seeing him score four like that for us...that first was made when he was marked 30 yds out, so hardly giving him more room than he would have had a City. squared defender up ..megs..than audacious 1 - 2 create and quick think, then a sublime finish. For any football fan that was some goal

He's decent.

Serious question; are you related to him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.