Cole Palmer

Anyone notice his reaction to the what looked like winning Chelsea goal vs Villa?
No, but i did notice his reaction after they scored the equaliser. While the rest were all celebrating in front of the Chelsea fans, he’d grabbed the ball and was urging them to get back to centre circle to kick off . Hes got the city mentality.

I have to admit you have a nerve putting us and penalties in the same sentence after that Wednesday game. Or any game after Yaya had retired and before Erling came in. There was a period we positively dreaded any penalty awarded to us.
For a couple of seasons when we had Mario and Yaya, missing a penalty wasn't even considered? Turned to shite after they left.

For a couple of seasons when we had Mario and Yaya, missing a penalty wasn't even considered? Turned to shite after they left.
There was a period when we must have been tempted to ask if we could have a throw in, rather than the penalty!

Back to Palmer; by the high standards he's set himself, he had a quiet game last night. Missed a great chance, mind. Which was a shame, as he's in my FPL team!

There was a period when we must have been tempted to ask if we could have a throw in, rather than the penalty!

Back to Palmer; by the high standards he's set himself, he had a quiet game last night. Missed a great chance, mind. Which was a shame, as he's in my FPL team!

I triple captained the fucker. He did have a quiet game. But I feel the momentum shifted in our favour when Palmer moved into midfield in the second half and started dictating the play more.

2uxhp3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.