Cole Palmer

You sell Cole we will have to replace him. This will test the clubs stance if if you want to go we will let you go.

I said last week has there ever been a player to leave City who down the line we looked at and regretted selling… Pretty much no was the answer, but this lad could be the first. Him and McAtee have the potential to break through but our issue is the high demand on our players and the wanting to win everything every season. There’s just no bedding in t8me these days it seems.

Not a fan of this transfer at all. I think he and McAtee could have had a big say this season.

Unless Chelsea are offering us 80m we shouldn't even entertain the conversation.

I said last week has there ever been a player to leave City who down the line we looked at and regretted selling… Pretty much no was the answer, but this lad could be the first. Him and McAtee have the potential to break through but our issue is the high demand on our players and the wanting to win everything every season. There’s just no bedding in t8me these days it seems.

I'm not trying to be critical because he is a talented player but let's be real, he was bordering on becoming a forgotten man before he scored a goal in the Charity Shield.

I want him to stay and I want him to succeed but he's hardly a Foden level talent.

I've seen Chelsea fans claim it could be revenge for KDB but this ain't it.

Not a fan of this transfer at all. I think he and McAtee could have had a big say this season.

I think Cole is a Sancho situation, without the attitude issues, he believes in his ability and wants a starting role and a lot more minutes. We can’t offer that right now

So who would you of left out at weekend to play Palmer.

I think Grealish has had a very poor start to the season. Albeit he was very good at the weekend. Alvarez hasn’t done much either and I’m still not convinced he’s the right man for a deeper role. Either of those for a start.

It proves my point that Jack will get lots of chances because the club spent £100 million on him whereas Palmer won’t. Palmer outperformed Grealish in both the community shield and the Super Cup, yet he was the one benched for the following match.

That’s not a criticism of Grealish who I think is a vital member of our team, but an observation that Palmer hasn’t really been given a fair chance with us.

He barely played in his favoured RW role last season and in his two appearances there this season, he’s bagged two goals.

As fans we love nothing more than one of our own coming through the academy and playing a key role. Palmer has all the tools to do so but it looks like he won’t be given the chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.