Cole Palmer

Chris Sutton on 606 is begging you lot to phone in and have your say that pep got it very wrong

Missing the obvious fact city talked to him and he wanted to go pocketing 2 million in mean time so city said bye of you trott if dont want to be here

Still don’t think we’ve dropped a clanger but watching him play inside for Chelsea, I don’t see what Nunes offers over him at all.

That’s £100 million spent on Philips and Nunes when we had Lavia and Palmer in the academy who are better players.

Questions need to be asked if we’re spending that sort of money on average players whilst letting superior players leave.
What part of he wanted to leave is everyone missing? What should Pep have done got down on his knees and begged?

He got more money and guaranteed playing time at Chelsea. Also fans need to stop assuming every player who plays for us is a die hard City fan. It is still after all a JOB. Always remember that just because you love this club does not mean every player in a shirt does too.

Anyway that’s me going for a beer run you lot can steal all the joy out a party with your miserable rants. Not like Pep has proven that he doesn’t know what he is doing. Or we have stopped winning just any reason to whinge some of you.

I don't like how he comes across. Silly games before the Haaland pen, sneaky listening in before our free kick. I remember somebody on this forum (who knows him) saying you wouldn't want your daughter dating him or Gomez saying he was acting classless after the U-21 Euros final. He has this arrogance about him that I don't like. I don't miss him. Doku is a massive upgrade on him.

You mean like we have Foden and Lewis both acadamy players in the first team? Sir are you drinking because your arguments are all over the place.

We get it you like the guy but it is sounding more Elton Johnish rather than based on a footballing perspective because he has done absolutely nothing to warrant such hysteria.
Just need more of em pal simple. We have had one of the best accadamies in Europe for what..10 years plus...just get more lads in. Nothing about my arguement that's all over the place. If you can't see how a club should build from a local base of players your either a@ Not a fan b) struggle to understand football club dynamics..Celtic won the European Cup with about 10 lads born in the shadows of the Great Celtic Park..of course that wont happen now but a happy medium no?..Elton John overrated attention seeker..Benny and the Jets aside..just saying!!

Still don’t think we’ve dropped a clanger but watching him play inside for Chelsea, I don’t see what Nunes offers over him at all.

That’s £100 million spent on Philips and Nunes when we had Lavia and Palmer in the academy who are better players.

Questions need to be asked if we’re spending that sort of money on average players whilst letting superior players leave.
I think that's a fair comment but we will have to wait and see how good Palmer becomes. I thought Lavia was fantastic and a different level to Phillips but he has been very injury prone so far.

I think people are getting the wrong end of the stick. An av=cademy player in the first team is soooo important. He want be a Messi of course but i said right from the off when his move was touted that we are losong a FUTURE talent. He could definitely be a very very good player especially as he has the vision and touch thats rare in robotic modern teams. Fluminese in Brazil are changing the role of creative players (i cite that lad Genson they have) Palmer is a creative kid and will help shape how attacking players play in 10 years....may be not and may end up at Rotherham in 5 years lol doubt it though, bad City loss...we move on but hopefully taking in some lessons here.

Who would you drop to play Palmer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.