Colin Bell and East Stand 3rd tier

Richard

Seeing as myself and fellow North Standers are being forced up here next season, whats it actually like in terms of view and atmosphere. Are the players simple ants?

lancs blue said:
The view is superb, the best in the stadium. Atmosphere is quieter but it depends what your preference is.
To be fair if your used to the north stand I dont think you can get quieter than silence well until they start giving out free t-shirts

Richard said:
Seeing as myself and fellow North Standers are being forced up here next season, whats it actually like in terms of view and atmosphere. Are the players simple ants?
I have moved from ES L3 305 along to 307/8/9 for recent games, much better the noise carries up from the lower areas and gets carried on by us, but there again we started most of the singing at the derby from our area.....

I'm in 323. Great view. Some of the angles and trajectories can be deceptive, but great overall view of the game. Guy next to me last match but one had a pair of binoculars but you know who's who. Think he just wanted to get some detail. Despite the propaganda from the SS, the atmosphere is good. We sing - well, me, Trev and his lad do!

I would pack in if I had to go up there every week or two.

It feels like you are not at a match.

It is bad enougth that Newcastle are back up.

View:

manchester_aerial_view.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.