Colin Bell family video.

I was lucky enough to meet Marie Bell on Wednesday. An abosolutely lovely lady, very proud of her husband's achievements and thrilled with what the club has done to commemorate one of the greatest of our players in living memory.

I wanted to give her and her son a hug when they welled up in the cinema. I was holding it together, just, until she looked wistfully down as the memories and what she's lost hit her and she whispered, "Awwww." That did it.

I'm so glad I've just watched that video... SWMBO has been desperate for news about Grandkids as she is nearly 7 years down the line following a Lymphoma diagnosis...

Our two lads and their wives came up to see us today as the eldest is just back from his regular det with the RAF to Akrotiri in Cyprus and out of the blue, his wife handed my missus an envelope with a card in it and their first baby scan!!! Chuffed to fuck and I am going to be known as Popsy from December onwards... God willing

RIP The King

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.