Colin Bell Level 3 for Champs League - been moved.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I sit in 326 four rows back on the half-way line and have been told I can't sit there for Champs League games! This seems to make little sense and have emailed them. Anyone else been moved from around here?

Yep me too, I am in 326 row N. Spoken to Customer services who were really helpful. Apparently over 300 additional media / press spaces are required and that is where UEFA have informed the club they must go. Shame really as would have loved to see the Barca 'movement' from there !

BlueMark said:
I sit in 326 four rows back on the half-way line and have been told I can't sit there for Champs League games! This seems to make little sense and have emailed them. Anyone else been moved from around here?

Yep me too, I am in 326 row N. Spoken to Customer services who were really helpful. Apparently over 300 additional media / press spaces are required and that is where UEFA have informed the club they must go. Shame really as would have loved to see the Barca 'movement' from there !
Jesus! Have they given you any alternative seating arrangements? Or do you have to guess where there's an empty seat like me?

BlueMark said:

Jesus! Have they given you any alternative seating arrangements? Or do you have to guess where there's an empty seat like me?

I havent done any further work on it mate, on the email they sent out there is a link to click which I think will give you options of where you wish to sit. Customer Services also advised it gives you an option to add others that you currently sit with to move with you so you all remain sat together. bloody frustrating but no point blaming the club as seems was out of their hands !??

Well I sit in East Stand Level 2 and I’ve just had a similar e-mail

I’ve e-mailed the club asking if it’s a mistake !!

chaddblue said:
Well I sit in East Stand Level 2 and I’ve just had a similar e-mail

I’ve e-mailed the club asking if it’s a mistake !!

hhhhmmmm, keep us informed mate, seems strange they need both sides of the ground and on 2 different levels.

BlueMark said:
BlueMark said:

I havent done any further work on it mate, on the email they sent out there is a link to click which I think will give you options of where you wish to sit. Customer Services also advised it gives you an option to add others that you currently sit with to move with you so you all remain sat together. bloody frustrating but no point blaming the club as seems was out of their hands !??
No mate, we can chalk this one down to Platini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.