Colin Bell Stand Info Please.....

BooksReject

East Stand Level 3 305 seasoncard holder, and as 3rd tier closed Thursday night am relocating to Colin Bell Level 2 230 row b....

Whats it like? Ticket girl said next to the hospitality seats so I'm hobbing with the nobs! ;)

I've only sat in hospitality on the opposite side , level two of the East Stand ......... it's fine , still a top view , no problems whatsoever.

Can't see it being any different in CB Stand ......

BooksReject said:
East Stand Level 3 305 seasoncard holder, and as 3rd tier closed Thursday night am relocating to Colin Bell Level 2 230 row b....

Whats it like? Ticket girl said next to the hospitality seats so I'm hobbing with the nobs! ;)

Bloody Europa League fixtures, letting the oiks in!

Row B mate two from the front, i sit in 231 up at the back and my view's really good, so i'm sure you'll enjoy it

oiks? oi its reet posh up in 305! We have blankets for our knees and everything!

Just wondering if I need to bring my bino's like normal?...;)

Thanks for the info :)

cheers NMT... so why isnt the seats owner coming? Ah well, their loss is my gain I suppose, although I do like it up in 305 - dead centre and I still have good eyesight and can see the tactical side of the game too now we actually have some ;)

Neil McNab's Tash said:
BooksReject said:

Bloody Europa League fixtures, letting the oiks in!

Row B mate two from the front, i sit in 231 up at the back and my view's really good, so i'm sure you'll enjoy it

The injection of cognoscenti into CBL2 tomorrow will no doubt double the exisiting IQ resident on Monday last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.