Colin Bell stand lvl 3 on Monday, anyone got a guide?

mcfcliam said:
ssssh.jpg

Wondered how long before you chipped in,gobshite,go and find some stories about giant rats or somert

i,m new to cb l3 326 row ee, tried it out against valencia, great view but a bit of a hike , will have to leave shambles a bit sooner , not bad for £250 , but admit i will east level 2

No i aint threatening you,but will if you call me a moron again,me get a job ?
Over 7000 posts in just over a year,think its you who needs a life,not a job

meeesh said:
No i aint threatening you,but will if you call me a moron again,me get a job ?
Over 7000 posts in just over a year,think its you who needs a life,not a job

The thing is...I spent a lot of time on here due to my Dad being ill and having to look after him...couldn't go out much.

Now I have a job and don't spend as much time on here.

I don't see the reason why you called me a gobshite when I posted something perfectly alright.

OK thats fair enough,but stop putting pics of being quiet,about who sits in level 3,its not clever really is it,we all meant to be Blues,you dont become a special fan for sitting in level 1 and singing for 90 mins u know...am fuckin sick of this diverse we have at City,all be it tongue in cheek at times.

Makes me fuckin cringe when stands are singing against eachother during a game,away fans must be thinking WTF !!!

It's ok every once in a while but not every fuckin game,as every real blue knows deep down....the kippax would never be took

meeesh said:
OK thats fair enough,but stop putting pics of being quiet,about who sits in level 3,its not clever really is it,we all meant to be Blues,you dont become a special fan for sitting in level 1 and singing for 90 mins u know...am fuckin sick of this diverse we have at City,all be it tongue in cheek at times.

Makes me fuckin cringe when stands are singing against eachother during a game,away fans must be thinking WTF !!!

It's ok every once in a while but not every fuckin game,as every real blue knows deep down....the kippax would never be took

hahaha come on mate...I think Blue Smarties was taking the piss out of Level 3 on the OP.

Only having a laugh...I don't care where anyone sits, Blues are Blues to me.

I'm sure most 'Level 3ers' would be laughing at this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.