Colin Hendry's wife's dead

Many condolences to Colin and his family. Along with the fact that 8 Birtish soldiers were also killed in action yesterday, it kinda puts all this football transfer chatter and nonsense into its proper perspective - which is actually that it has no real importance whatsoever. RIP to them all.

took me by surprise this news did when i heard it, hendry is a legend in his own right with me so my thoughts go out to his family.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/jul/10/scotland-football-colin-hendry-wife

Speaking afterwards, [Denise] Hendry said: "I felt so bad when I thought Colin could have lost his wife and my children would have lost their mother. I felt overwhelming guilt at how stupid I'd been."
This was the bit that choked me up. What a thing to live with.

Hopefully this horrible news will cause other people considering cosmetic surgery to think about the risks they're taking.

Very Sad, he has been seen every day for the last few weeks at Hope Hospital by a red mate of mine.

Hendry was one of my fave players during the early 90's, a great servant to the club and my thoughts are with him and his family R.I.P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.