Collision with cyclist

ChesterRdBlue

I was driving home this evening, when a cyclist went through a small cross road and in front of me, where I hit him. The police turned up and agreed it was his fault as he had gone straight through the give way and I wasn't speeding or anything, a witness also backed this up.

I am just wondering do I need to mention this to my insurance, I wont need to claim as there is minimal damage to the car, it was not my fault and the lad even asked if I needed any money for the little bit of damage, said not to bother as the car is not really worth worrying about anyway.

Thankfully the lad was OK after a few minutes and got away with a few grazes to his legs, luckilly he was wearing a helmet.

Cheers.

Strictly speaking yes you should but it's not worth the hassle. Never even declare it if you are asked about accidents in future policies. It never happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.