Collymore on talk sport

Failsworth_Blue

Saying that he's been speaking to a journalist he knows today who says we will bid for two top premiership players if the Kaka deal comes off (One is a defender and ones a midfielder)

Failsworth_Blue said:
Saying that he's been speaking to a journalist he knows today who says we will bid for two top premiership players if the Kaka deal comes off (One is a defender and ones a midfielder)

Terry I'm guessing and maybe Gerrard?

Failsworth_Blue said:

its terry. he's really pissed off at chelsea. i am almost 100% itk about this.

Cant see us getting either of them in all honesty! Mind you i couldnt even see us getting to a point where we could discuss terms with Kaka...

Terry strikes me as being a money grabber and personally I think he is overated in the extreme , would still have him though , Gerrard would never leave liverpool as long as there is a chance of the title. Ession yes please

The Blue said:
collymore is a prick and i wouldn't believe a word he says!

I just listening to 3 minutes of shite coming out of his gob before switching the off button.

Blumers Bloomers said:
I hope Lescott and Palacios/Bullard

but it will be Lucas Neil and Parker

I would imagine that one of the assurances that Kaka will want, is to know what sort of quality players he will be expected to play along side.

It's open to debate as to how good these players are but I expect that Kaka will want the likes of Gerrard and Terry, he'll certainly want better than we have now. Money might get him here but he'll want to be part of a great team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.