Collymore on talk sport

RobinJo said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Saying that he's been speaking to a journalist he knows today who says we will bid for two top premiership players if the Kaka deal comes off (One is a defender and ones a midfielder)

Terry I'm guessing and maybe Gerrard?

Terry's name popped up loads today in connection with City on several radio stations, not heard any Gerrard stuff tho.

I've got it on while I'm on here and he's just said ronaldo must be worth at least double that what Kaka's worth....What planet is he on?

Dally said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
I hope Lescott and Palacios/Bullard

but it will be Lucas Neil and Parker

I would imagine that one of the assurances that Kaka will want, is to know what sort of quality players he will be expected to play along side.

It's open to debate as to how good these players are but I expect that Kaka will want the likes of Gerrard and Terry, he'll certainly want better than we have now. Money might get him here but he'll want to be part of a great team.
Yes my thoughts exactly.Thats what is being talked about as we speak ,no doubt.

I really don't want John Terry, nothing to do with how good he is, i just hate him even more than Bellamy. In fact i don't want Gerrard either, Terry and Gerrard are basically the symbols of Chelsea and Liverpool, and i don't want them to be associated with us, because it would just be purely for the money, and nothing else. At least if you're bringing in players from abroad they can be coming for a new challenge, to test themselves in different league.

No chance will Gerrard leave Liverpool now, he's been there so long and the one time they have a genuine chance to win the title, he's not going to leave. The summer? Perhaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.