Collymore

Craig

Does anyone know what he said about Beckham the other night?I know it upset the elephant man anyway.

He said Steve Bruce was a shit defender as he always got the better of him, like everyone one else who agreed with his choice of Motm were just sychophants of Beckham and his wife more interested in celebrity more than football.

He said he was a "hollywood living, married to an ex Spicegirl sarong wearing movie star" lost it when dick head give him MOTM he thought Barry or Crouch should of had it.

I know a lot of people on here don't like Stanley, and some of his personal habitsare deplorable. However, as a pundit I've always found him alright. Certainly he's several notches up on the evolutionary scale from some of the idiots on Soccer Saturday (Merson, Thompson, Gale etc etc).

Talksport have overplayed the Collymore card. They should either get rid of him or teach him to be a professional broadcaster.

I hope they do the latter as he's a ranter of the first order and just what football radio needs.

urmston said:
Talksport have overplayed the Collymore card. They should either get rid of him or teach him to be a professional broadcaster.

I hope they do the latter as he's a ranter of the first order and just what football radio needs.

Even more anti-city than the ex-rag Brasil.....hope they do the first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.