Come on, am I the only one?

C_T_I_D

Tyler: "Agueroooooooooo" then seeing him celebrate and then the rest of the players celebrate still sends shivers down my spine and gives me tingles!

I haven't stopped watching that goal or listening to that commentary for ages. What a moment! I ended up one row and about 6 seats to the right when that goal went in. God knows how I only got away with a few bumps and bruises!

C_T_I_D said:
Tyler: "Agueroooooooooo" then seeing him celebrate and then the rest of the players celebrate still sends shivers down my spine and gives me tingles!

I haven't stopped watching that goal or listening to that commentary for ages. What a moment! I ended up one row and about 6 seats to the right when that goal went in. God knows how I only got away with a few bumps and bruises!

thought I had lost the wet eyed syndrome when watching Sergio's goal and the crowd reaction, but been away with work for 2 days and watched it again today and it happened again

BOMBER7967 said:
No! Every time my phone goes off and I hear those words I go into "Cheshire Cat" mode!

I've had to put it on my phone to make sure that it really happened.

That day was better than any of the trips to Wembley purely for the way it happened. Truly unforgettable and so proud to say that I was one of the 47,000 there that day!

Can we have a generic thread for the celebration of the goal, every other thread on here is about it!

We loved it, I watch it every day, have it as my ringtone...but ffs guys let's stop making threads about it!

Reason it gets me is the commentary just before, they didn't know it was coming ....... And then agggguuuerrrro!!

Great finish! Got to say tho well deserved a lot of hard work put in over that season, Players and even the fans! Think I'm gonna have to watch that on sky plus now lol,

Gota get the season review aswellb

hey we waited 44 years for this,constant reminders from the footballing world,the counter clock at old scaffold etc etc,for me before the season starts every thread can be about that day i dont give a fuck ive waited a long time for this so enjoy and drink it in,this hopefully is only the begining stratquote="forevermancity"]Can we have a generic thread for the celebration of the goal, every other thread on here is about it!

We loved it, I watch it every day, have it as my ringtone...but ffs guys let's stop making threads about it![/quote]

kashmir said:
hey we waited 44 years for this,constant reminders from the footballing world,the counter clock at old scaffold etc etc,for me before the season starts every thread can be about that day i dont give a fuck ive waited a long time for this so enjoy and drink it in,this hopefully is only the begining stratquote="forevermancity"]Can we have a generic thread for the celebration of the goal, every other thread on here is about it!

We loved it, I watch it every day, have it as my ringtone...but ffs guys let's stop making threads about it!
[/quote]

Might be on your own there mate!

Yeah it's brilliant.

I have also always liked Sky's football coverage and production, this link gets me going every single time.

The music and photography is superb, sepecially seeing Aguero against the backdrop of the North Stand.

My only criticsism is it should have been longer!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/351713/Wonderful_World.wmv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.filehosting.org/file/details ... _World.wmv</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.