Come on Arsenal!!!

I think Arsenal have a better shot at the league than United. Tonight is a derby though and anything can happen. A win tonight and I think Arsenal can take the league. Hopefully we'll still beat them though, but we might not have to. For our game though a certain in-form striker who as of recently ONLY plays for Man City will certainly be fueled by all the confused hatred from the stands, might be our key to beating them again. :)

The run in for the title and 4th spot will be tough and unpredictable. The tension was crackling in the Chelsea v Bolton game last night as it will be when we play those shitbags on Saturday. Nerves of steel required from players and fans. I have the nerves alright. Made of steel? Not a hope!!

Quite funny in work. Sat within a few feet of me I've got a Chelsea fan, who doesn't want an Arsenal win but will settle for a draw, a Spurs fan who obviously wants a Spurs win, a Liverpool fan who wants an Arsenal win and a Villa fan who also wants an Arsenal win.

The Brum fan next to me still isn't speaking to me after Sunday!

come on Arsenal!!

I hear Lennon is out injured again after break down in trg, good news!

Come on Arsenal! A win tonight will not only damage Spud's challenge for 4th, but will also make United desperate for a win on Saturday (even more so than they want to already with Chelsea going 4 clear)! If we frustrate them for the first half (and maybe even nick a couple of goals), then they'll be all gung ho in the 2nd half & with Steve Bennett in charge they could see a couple sent off too ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.