Come on Arsenal!!!

jimharri said:
dw7 said:
why just compare them to city 9 poits clear

we were shit agains everton hull spurs so
Er, because this is City forum? You could also say that because we beat Chelsea twice, that we must be a better team than them. As I've already said, we're not going to agree so there's no point continuing going around in circles with this argument.

but why compare them to anybody i was commenting on this match to night and just doubt they were shit

we took 1 point of hull so are we just a little better than them

as i've said im just commenting on the match to night and as my first post says arsenal are shit and frustrating to watch

bookiesgirl said:
i think spurs are fav for 4th now, we need to be above them when we play them

Why the hell would they be favourites?

Tricky_Trev said:
chazmcfc said:
IS IT FUCK. DID YOU NOT WATCH THE SUNDERLAND GAME. THEY ARE SHIT AWAY FROM HOME AND ARSENAL ARE FUCKING TOOTHLESS.
Spurs have the 3rd best defence in the league. Look at the league table.
If King Crock gets fooked again (very likely) and momgy Dawson gets injured they wil struggle at the back

MCfcBOB said:
bookiesgirl said:
Why? We've played the same games and we have 1 more point and a better goal difference. They also have a harder run-in than us.

We have the same goal difference.

Spuds' slow 'ooooooh when the spuuuuuuuuuurs' song makes me want to stab something repeatedly.

bookiesgirl said:

Utter bollocks.

IF spurs win tonight. IF.

Then they are 1 point behind us and then we play them AT HOME.

How can they be favs???? Its in OUR hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.