Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Chelsea might sneak it on the break because Bayern are not going to score more than one goal, if that. Their accuracy is appauling.

Lancet Fluke said:
kenzie115 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Dirty ****, should have been a yellow

If you're referring to Bosingwa there was barely anything in it, just a little kick to let Ribery know he was there, he didn't use studs or even his boot for that matter, it was shin on calf.
He booted him in the calf, no attempt to play the ball. I think you will find that is a yellow card offence, challenge from behind and all that. Especially when bayern got a yellow for a deliberate hand ball near the half way line.

Booted him? Hardly.

Whether he attempted to play the ball or not is debatable, personally I thought he did and Ribery moved his right leg in the way and Bosingwa just didn't pull out. Anyone who's played football knows attackers can expect a small kick from defenders in the early part of a match, particularly soft wingers.

Please refer me to the part of the rule book where it says a mis-timed challenge is automatically a yellow card. I can save you some time by telling you you won't be able to. However, I could show you the bit which refers to deliberate hand ball being a yellow card.

Bembeltown said:
Are there actually any chelsea fans who attempt to sing? This is a god damn final and they cant be heard at all.

Tbf to them its like us against QPR...bricking it.

People need to realize Chelsea are the away team here and need to find their feel more than Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.