Come On Chelsea (match thread)

blink922 said:
Drogba is the definition of a big game player. When he wants to be he is massive.

He'll be a superb bit of business for someone this summer. Could be one of the best free transfers of all time.

Do all those wanting a Chelsea win realise they are trying to nab Hazard and not being in the CL would seriously hamper them?

kenzie115 said:
How come the stadium announcer didn't shout Didier .... and let the crowd shout Drogba! Repeatedly?

Your overestimating the Chelsea fans, presuming that they (the whole 103 of them in the stadium) would manage it. I'm not 100% sure they know how to manage anything other than "Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea" hardcore!!

Pam said:
sjk2008 said:
WHAT A FUCKING HEADER.

DROGBA, YOU BEAUTY AND YOU BEAST!!!

Why are you cheering the City hating, boring, football killing Chavscum. John fucking Terry is enough reason to despise them, for crying out loud.

Because I support the English club in Europe. Nor am I a City fan so their apparent hatred for you is irrelevant to me.

Aussie! said:
Manchester_lalala said:
GAZZA said:
They played a tune when Bayern scored, will they play one if Chelsea score? It is a neutral ground afterall.

There's your answer.

Did they?

-- Sun May 20, 2012 6:32 am --

Manchester_lalala said:
GAZZA said:
They played a tune when Bayern scored, will they play one if Chelsea score? It is a neutral ground afterall.

There's your answer.

Did they?

Yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.