Come On Chelsea (match thread)

Gaylord du Bois said:
ste1969 said:
Geoff Shreeves has been spotted waiting on the sidelines with the losers medals for whoever comes up short in tonights Champions League final
"Yes Sebastian I know you've won the Champions League but surely you can't deny the holocaust"

lol. v gud

kobiblue said:
MCFC1993 said:
squirtyflower said:
Torres looking classy again

Agree how anyone can doubt is ability is a joke, just needs some luck in front of goal.

Lost any respect I had for him when he left Liverpool for nothing but money. Still a decent player who's had an awful year of shocking form.
Money and a far better chance of success and CL football. You sound like a scouser/rag. Blame any player move solely on money and ignore the present ie Liverpool were and are shite.

fresh legs Roberto come on. Matas looking very sloppy now

Gaylord du Bois said:
ste1969 said:
Geoff Shreeves has been spotted waiting on the sidelines with the losers medals for whoever comes up short in tonights Champions League final
"Yes Sebastian I know you've won the Champions League but surely you can't deny the holocaust"

lmao

Was going to say how strange it is to see two ex-City players in a Champions League final but given a bit of luck we could be in one ourselves in the next few years so it's not that amazing really.

This whole thing still feels like a dream to be honest.

SWP's back said:
kobiblue said:
MCFC1993 said:
Agree how anyone can doubt is ability is a joke, just needs some luck in front of goal.

Lost any respect I had for him when he left Liverpool for nothing but money. Still a decent player who's had an awful year of shocking form.
Money and a far better chance of success and CL football. You sound like a scouser/rag. Blame any player move solely on money and ignore the present ie Liverpool were and are shite.

There's no point engaging this guy in an argument tonight. He's just anti-Chelsea in pretty much every way mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.