Come On Chelsea (match thread)

badmash said:
Terry's got his kit on lol what a knob
Just goes to show the neck on the prick. Lampard was captn for the final, he should pick it up. Terry forfeited the priviledge when he stupidly got sent off putting his teams cances at risk. God, i hate that prick.

Delighted for the Chelsea fans, particularly those in Munich, but very very pleased for Roberto Di Matteo, surely he has to get the job?

Bayern must hate British teams. Played Manure and Chelski off the pitch in 2 finals and won fack all LOL

I feel over the moon for chelsea, can't imagine what it will be like if we get there!

In big games you notice how good players really are, tonight for me told me there is no better left back than Cole despite how good our Gael has been. Lampard deserves his praise so good on the ball and calming things down and Drogba, on his day can produce anything, well done.

Well Done Chelsea!! Bayern Despite Being On Their Own Turf Can't Beat a Very Weakened Chelsea!!

With Determination any Team Can Win This Competition - Chelsea just Proved It!

Best Season For Football Drama Ever!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.