Come On Feel The Noise: v Leicester 06/05/2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Our players mindset won’t have changed, just like it didn’t when spurs gifted them a goal in the last minute.
I hope so mate but they’re only human like you and me. I don’t know about you but I’m a fucking lot more gutted now to when spurs gave them the 3 points

Our players will be hurting like fuck after that. I’m fucking gutted need to get right behind them Monday. Fuck from the 1st min get right behind them from their warm up. Don’t get on their backs if it’s tight look how late those scouse ****s have left it the last few weeks
They won’t be hurting.

Our aim since Everton and Liverpool drew 0-0 is that we have to win every game. No other games have mattered along the way other than ours because it’s in our hands.

We have two games left and our aim has not changed, we still have to win every game.

I hope so mate but they’re only human like you and me. I don’t know about you but I’m a fucking lot more gutted now to when spurs gave them the 3 points

When they beat Spurs, we had 5 tricky games ahead of us. We’ve come through 4 of them and it’s now down to Leicester to stop us. With the Etihad rocking and the title on the line, I fancy our chances.

Our players will be hurting like fuck after that. I’m fucking gutted need to get right behind them Monday. Fuck from the 1st min get right behind them from their warm up. Don’t get on their backs if it’s tight look how late those scouse ****s have left it the last few weeks

Listen to Pep one game at a time - our games!

A lot seem to think the officials will fuck us over. Get the place rocking from the get go don’t get on our players back and the officials won’t have the balls to fuck us over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.