Come On Feel The Noise: v Leicester 06/05/2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Great atmosphere at the start, turned into a tense nervous crowd but still fairly noisy, but when the goal went into the roof came off , last 5 minutes were very nervy , final whistle , the noise came back. seeing the goal replayed on the screens outside was brilliant . Great night

I thought the noise was great most of the game, I can understand a few quite moments as nerves kick in, but 2nd half was loud and of course the goal it went into overdrive

Atmosphere was good last night and obviously the roof came off when vinnie scored.

Was sat in CB L1 South end near the corner flag but disappointed to see that the next block along were just sat there not participating at all.

Really don’t know what’s up with some supporters in particular considering the importance of a win last night.

Colin bell stand 107 has had its best season to date! While Ive had a season ticket, was rocking last night

Nerves understandable, considering what was at stake, made exponentially worse by the prospect of handing the title to the coach-wreckers, and if that didn't make you nervous you aren't a football fan. A piece-of-piss walk-over is not the same as a nail-biting arse-clencher, in terms of satisfaction at winning; surely of all fans, we should know that.......from KUN back to Dicko and various stops on the way. Bit tough on the ol' ticker, mind :) . Leicester punched above their weight, gave everything, rode their luck at times; we were the opposite of "clinical", snatched at chances, made unforced errors, but that's what pressure does. If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger (so they say)....

Fair play to Leicester fans who made a fair bit of noise and none of the usual where were you when you were shit

But when Vinny scored one of my boys said it was the loudest he had ever heard at a match, he wasn't their for Aguerooo

212 SS2 was loud and nervy in equal measure.

Round CB 124/125 that was the best I have ever heard it in all the time I've been there. At one stage I stopped shouting for a couple of minutes and some of them were shouting 'Eccles Blue, crack the whip, tell them to get moving, tell Dean to give us something'. I think that at last I am getting them trained up!! (The fans not the team, although it was the team they wanted me to crack the whip at!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.