Come on Harrington

Over the past 2 weeks I have hit the bookies hard. I have won give or take €2400 which is great stuff getting work done on the house so that money will help out no need to borrow any money now so happy days. Harrington it wont be long before the British claim him as one of there own if he keeps winning majors then it wont be long before its Britians Harrington wins.

I think the UK will win it next year maybe Paul Casey , Poulter or Justin Rose will win it. Today I thought someone would of shot a low score early in the day that nobody would of caught like when Paul Lawrie won it a few years ago. But this major doesn't count as Tiger wasn't playing.

leighton said:
Over the past 2 weeks I have hit the bookies hard. I have won give or take €2400 which is great stuff getting work done on the house so that money will help out no need to borrow any money now so happy days. Harrington it wont be long before the British claim him as one of there own if he keeps winning majors then it wont be long before its Britians Harrington wins.

I think the UK will win it next year maybe Paul Casey , Poulter or Justin Rose will win it. Today I thought someone would of shot a low score early in the day that nobody would of caught like when Paul Lawrie won it a few years ago. But this major doesn't count as Tiger wasn't playing.
well, they said it was a great day for European Golf, leighton: they realised they couldn't claim him as British.

btw, did you know that Darren Clarke is British when he's winning, but Irish when he flops, or blows a big lead?.

Leighton, Padraig beat Tiger last year, and I don't think Tiger's wayward driver would have dealt with the wind as well as Padraig did this year.

just got back from our camping expedition to the open

im burnt like a feckin lobster..great weekend though...pleased for padraig too...no mean feat 2 on the nounce however would of been simply brilliant had either greg or poults won it

big shout out to chris wood today. him n poults was a great group to follow

one for the future there

foley87 said:
just got back from our camping expedition to the open

im burnt like a feckin lobster..great weekend though...pleased for padraig too...no mean feat 2 on the nounce however would of been simply brilliant had either greg or poults won it

big shout out to chris wood today. him n poults was a great group to follow

one for the future there
I remember following Faldo around in the Irish Open in the early 90's.
Ditto Sam Torrance.

Its always much more fun following a pairing around rather than sitting in the stands.
Back then, word of mouth would get around as to who was winning,....and making a charge,......and we'd tend to follow them in packs.

If Poulter could play golf as well as he dresses, he'd be as good as Tiger.

Nice to see him do well.

Had a sneaky $20 on Norman after the first round at $51, so that would've been nice.

Oh and I was disgusted by the cries of "Go in the hole!" in an English accent. Leave that for the loudmouth Yanks.

What next? "You Da Mannn!" from the tee?

Well done Paddy, played great considering he had a dodgy wrist before hand. Gutted for Norman though, I remember going watching the final day at Lytham St Annes in 98 i think and he came up the last, there were some disabled kids sat at the back of the green next to the path to the clubhouse. As he walked off he put his hat on one of the kids heads and carried on walking. Superb gesture, he didn't make a big thing about it he just carried on. Lovely man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.