Come on Jo knockers lets be having you!!

Mike D

Cast aside by the welsh wizard, farmed out by anyone who would have him. Yet he comes back no moaning I'm off in January becuase he's not getting a start every week, and delivers a great performance.
Would have loved to seen him cap it off and give 2 fingers to the incompetant welsh one.

Mike D said:
Cast aside by the welsh wizard, farmed out by anyone who would have him. Yet he comes back no moaning I'm off in January becuase he's not getting a start every week, and delivers a great performance.
Would have loved to seen him cap it off and give 2 fingers to the incompetant welsh one.

I thought he was average when the rest of the team were brilliant. He still stands out (like RSC) as not good enough. Hope he goes in January. Looking forward to Balo's return.

must be the longest settling-in period ever.nice to see him dragging defenders around and glancing plenty of headers,well done to him

bellbuzzer said:
must be the longest settling-in period ever.nice to see him dragging defenders around and glancing plenty of headers,well done to him

Ditto his alround play was excellent holding up the ball up, and bringing players into the game

I was really impressed with him today. He worked really hard and linked up play really well at times. He could be a big player for us over the next few years.

dont get the abuse jo gets, he may not be the best player or good enough for us but its not his fault we paid 18 mill for him, if a player gives his best and doesnt cause problems thats all you can ask its the ones with the bad attitude that deserve to get the stick

hilts said:
dont get the abuse jo gets, he may not be the best player or good enough for us but its not his fault we paid 18 mill for him, if a player gives his best and doesnt cause problems thats all you can ask its the ones with the bad attitude that deserve to get the stick

Short memory

Did his job today. Always thought we got the wrong one, should have got Vagner Love instead.

Cobwebcat said:
hilts said:

Short memory

must have dont remember anything bad he has said, maybe when he went on loan to everton? if it was really bad am now worried that alzheimers has set in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.