Come on Jo knockers lets be having you!!

Have to say the first half I was really impressed with him. He gave their defence something else to worry about which allowed Tevez to be much more effective. When he's isolated up front they just surround him and end up getting the ball or force Tevez to take a stupid long shot.

The lad may not have the ability of Tevez but he certainly puts in the effort.

Well, since you asked... Jo turned up, ran around a bit, got near the ball a couple of times and may even have been a bit of a decoy. On the one hand it's the least he could do considering what we reportedly paid for him and his undoubtedly high wages. On the other hand I could have done what he did today. In short, this fella will never be a player.

Did very little today, would rather have Samaras on big Cass, but they don't fit into the brazilian marketing strategy. Michel Vonk would have done better up front.

Mancini had the chance to bring him back in Jan, guess what happened?

Thought Jo did a great job today - I was touting for him to start last week vs Brum! Maybe Balotelli will be even more "up for it", when he returns from his joke of a ban, now that he might have a bit of competition for Carlito's partner up front! Off topic, I think that we should call David Silva "Daveedo!" Slight variation on the Spanish theme I know, but it fits the bill perfectly I think!

Jo has a decent goal to start ratio this season 2:4
albeit not in the league but away trips to saltzburg and WBA are not easy

He isn't the best of players but comes on...does a shift and to be honest...was unlucky not to have a goal today, if Tevez squared it to him when he was on a 1-on-1 in the second half! Would he still be getting as much stick if he scored? Should try getting behind players for a change...

Only striker I think I've ever seen that would rather duck under a ball than head it. Paddington Bear would have looked ok in that side today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.