come on spurs

Absolute shit result for us.

We were aiming to finish 7th. to snatch that last UEFA place, and now even Wigan are now about 9 points ahead of us.

They'll also be on a high... and they're playing us next week.

And then there's even the Wigan bogey (failed to beat them in the Premiership, about 5 defeats and one draw isn't it?)...

I hate football.

Soulboy said:

We were aiming to finish 7th. to snatch that last UEFA place, and now even Wigan are now about 9 points ahead of us.

And then there's even the Wigan bogey (failed to beat them in the Premiership, about 5 defeats and one draw isn't it?)...

I hate football.
beat them next week = 6 pts off them with a game inhand,win that = 3pts off them

marco said:
Soulboy said:

I hate football.
beat them next week = 6 pts off them with a game inhand,win that = 3pts off them
They have a game in hand aswell against the rags and lets face it yuo wont want them to lose it!

Soulboy said:

I hate football.
You are dreaming mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.