come on utd !!!

Ecstatic about that result. Thank you Arsenal! Next week is going to be a cracker. Torres to score the winner.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qumOQTRcZJI[/youtube]

haha love this commentator! 0:30

hertsblue said:
wait for post match comments from Utd now where all they will talk about is thier non penalty without any reference to Vidic once away getting away with it, or the ref already having a yellow card in his hand to book Rooney for a foul then rooney swaering and him and kicking the ball away which coulc have produced 2 yellows.

Yep Sour face moaning that you dont get decisions in big games like the penalty. Perhaps he should be thankful he still has Vidic next week as perhaps 1-0 down Vidic Sent off they wouldnt have been in the position to have thier own penalty chance. One sided specs or what

I surprised myself in that I did find myself wanting Arsenal to win even though a loss would have been better for us.

Didn't think we'd catch Arsenal anyway, just hope Chelsea can make it all worthwhile next week.

United fans drive Gibson to quit Twitter - after 97 minutes

Manchester United midfielder Darron Gibson was forced to close his new Twitter account after just 97 minutes - after a torrent of abuse from his own fans.

Gibson became the first player to be cyber-bullied off Twitter following a stream of abusive messages from United fans claiming he was not fit to play for the club.

Ireland international Gibson was the latest United player to join Twitter after team-mates Rio Ferdinand, Michael Owen, Nani, Nemanja Vidic and Wayne Rooney.

But the 23-year-old, who only opened his account yesterday lunchtime, had deleted it within a couple of hours after attracting so many negative comments.

"You are an abysmal excuse for a footballer," wrote one fan. "You're a one trick pony - a s*** one at that. What Fergie sees in you I don't know."

Another added: "Nothing would make me happier than if we sold you this summer. You're probably a nice bloke, but an awful footballer."

Gibson has struggled to hold down a regular first-team place at United, making just 12 starts this season, and is likely to be off-loaded this summer.

Thought this was funny too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.