come on who will be in their local this weekend

I went to Manor Park in East London and it was quiet. The juke box got monopolised by a man who looks like Super Hans from Peep Show. I watched the Chelsea match, had a couple more pints and went home with fried chicken. I was just glad for the beer.

The last sad fucker to leave Swinton Legion departed in a taxi at 01.33hrs. Monday morning.

Gone into town for a mooch today and thought I would see what is open, been in the City Arms, empty but not what I would call being Covid safety stringent , yes sanitiser and signing in form(optional) seats spaced out but otherwise as per normal.

The Monkey also empty but a bit stricter.

It is just nice to have had a proper pint of Plum Porter and Two Hoots after weeks of bottles

So - who was in the pub last but in the hospital this week? :)

Choose wisely and act wisely and you won't be, as said above the measures in the city had me leave and I won't return, the monkey more safe and when there is only you and one other table of people distancing and keepi gsafe is doable.

As for the duck out in masses getting pissed, they reap what they sow for beng idiots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.