Comeback Kings!!

CaptainCarlos

If you believe in a comeback come Thursday get in with a shout!!

COME ON CITY!! GO GET A TICKET IF YOU HAVEN'T!!

COME ON CITY COME ON CITY COME ON CITY!!

I know we are not raining goals on teams like Chelsea did at the beginning, and of the season and that the way we are playing might not fill alot of you guys with confidence or optimism.

But for once let us put our differences aside, those who want Mancini to fail or Dzeko to fail or Balotelli to piss off.. Lets all forget about that for Thursday and support Manchester City!! After Thursday you can all go back to your Jose in and Mancini out campaigns.

I plead with you fellow city supporters let us go out there and be the epitomise the 12th man!!

Not one to be particularly pessimistic, but if you look at how many times we've gone behind in a game this season, and subsequently failed to win, you can't be optimistic, this may be a 2 legged tie, but we're starting the second half 2 behind.

I'll be there and will of course be right behind them, but my expectations, based on recent form, and the history for this season, are not very high.

cleavers said:
Not one to be particularly pessimistic, but if you look at how many times we've gone behind in a game this season, and subsequently failed to win, you can't be optimistic, this may be a 2 legged tie, but we're starting the second half 2 behind.

I'll be there and will of course be right behind them, but my expectations, based on recent form, and the history for this season, are not very high.

Prepare to be very surprised then!!

Mancini - ohhh said:
If you believe in a comeback come Thursday get in with a shout!!

COME ON CITY!! GO GET A TICKET IF YOU HAVEN'T!!

COME ON CITY COME ON CITY COME ON CITY!!

agreed, we can't play as poorly and i did'nt see anything to be scared of.
3-0 city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.